The Finance Department is responsible for accounts payable, payroll, general accounting, budget, financial reporting and grant administration.
Maintain the financial integrity of the Rappahannock County Public School District through the development and implementation of controls, sound financial policies and practices. Provide accountability to the Board, Superintendent, and citizens of Rappahannock County and serve all employees, students, and parents efficiently and courteously.
- Budget Development Calendar for 2023-2024 Approved 11.8.2022(2).pdf
- Federal Form W-4.pdf
- State Form VA-4.pdf
- 2022-2023 Approved Budget.pdf
- Budget Development Calendar for 2022-2023.pdf
- 2021-2022 Proposed Budget.pdf
- 2021 Calendar for FY22 Budget Development.pdf
- Approved Budget Development Calendar for 2020-2021.pdf
- 2020-2021 Budget.pdf
- 2019-2020 Budget.pdf
- 2018-2019 School Budget Report.pdf